Welcome to the Winter Hilly Bike Boost training plan, an 8-week plan. I have written this plan based on a few assumptions. If these don’t apply, let me know and I can help you choose a different plan.
• You are racing a hilly triathlon next season such as Bolton or Tenby
• You are swimming 2 to 3 times per week
• You are running 3 times per week
• Monday is your rest day after a long weekend training
• You are comfortable riding up to 3 hours
• You have a power meter, at least indoors
• You have access to a turbo trainer, rollers or static bike such as a Wattbike and you are using software such as Zwift or Garmin that allows you to upload structured training sessions.
I have included two swim sessions and three run sessions per week as standard, but I have not included any details on these. If you want to integrate another training plan into these sessions let me know but there are so many options to include that in this plan.
PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PLAN VIA THE TRAINING PEAKS LINK PROVIDED – This plan is best used with Training Peaks structured workouts which can be sent direct to a Garmin or similar device. All plans are priced in US Dollars and listed on the variations