A 24 week training plan designed specifically for triathletes.
Welcome to the Marathon for Triathletes training plan, a 24-week plan in three parts as a PDF to download (Training Peaks version coming soon). I have written this plan based on a few assumptions. If these don’t apply, let me know and I can help you choose a different plan.
• You are running a spring marathon (before triathlon race season)
• You are swimming 2 to 3 times per week
• You are riding your bike 3 times per week
• Monday is your rest day after a long weekend training
• Intermediate plan – you have already raced at least a couple Olympic distance triathlons and you are happy running 10km (6 miles)
I have included two swim sessions and three bike sessions per week as a standard part of the plan
Have a look at the sample week and first page of the plan description
TrainingPeaks version now available at TrainingPeaks Store